It is with great pleasure that we invite you to join us for The Virtual Congress on Innovations in Gastrointestinal Cancers (Virtual-GI) which will take place 3 December 2020.
Virtual GI will raise hot debates associated with the most recent advances in the care of gastrointestinal cancers, focusing on the role of molecular and personalized approach, immunotherapy: MSI-high and beyond, and innovative approaches to the treatment of gastric and colon cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), neuroendocrine tumors (NETS). Discussion will include the role of complex gene analysis, update of the current algorithms, targeted therapies and immunotherapy.
We will also discuss some tough questions; What is the best treatment sequencing for TMB-high/MSI-high tumors? How many times should we “TACE” a patient with HCC? PRRT in NET: when and to whom? Should we do NGS to all GI malignancies? When should we use liquid biopsy?
Virtual GI will welcome medical professionals, R&D personnel, treatment experts, industry leaders and other experts, and will focus on the following key areas: –
- NGS in GI malignancies: What is it, how to do it and do we really need it?
- Predictive biomarkers for immunotherapy: MSI and beyond
- Current algorithms in the care of HCC: when to stop local treatment?
- What are the best systemic treatment options?
- Novel treatment options for gastric and esophageal cancers: real advances or just more of the same?
- Treatment of NETS: how to choose between so many options? PRRT for all?
We look forward to seeing you online.
Prof Ido Wolf, Israel